OK heres a quick Dreambox Enigma2 Oscam Guide
This is what was used on a DM800 with Gemini V5.1 to run oscam without cccam and use existing C, F and N lines.
1. Grab a binary for your linux distro. and rename it to oscam UMP FileCenter
2. Place the oscam ninary into /usr/bin and chmod to 755.
3. oscam uses 3 main files for its config:
a. oscam.conf = this holds the details of your webinterface settings, logging, monitor and the protocol you want to use, in our case CCcam.
b. oscam.server = this is the settings for your card reader, and other remote C and N lines from your old cccam.cfg.
c. oscam.user = this are the users log in details e.g. your F lines from cccam.cfg and a localuser for your dvbapi oscam client.
4. these configs want to be placed in /etc/tuxbox/config
5. Example configs.
6. In oscam.conf you enter the general oscam configuration settings:
a. change the webif port to what u want the webinterface to listen on.
b. change the cccam port to what port you want the cccam protocol to listen on. (this will be your new cccam port for clients clines)
c. change the htttpallowed ip, change the 192.168 add to the pc you want to connect to the webinterface, also add 127.0.0.1 if you want to use the Oscam Info plugin and also set user and pass.
d. change the cccam port to what port you want the cccam protocol to listen on. (this will be your cccam port for clients from cccam.cfg)
e. Add the cccam version,build, reshare and operation modes.
f. Add dvbapi information enabled = 1 to turn on the client, add the username and set the boxtype to dreambox.
7. In the oscam.server you enter your card reader and existing server connections e.g. C and N lines from cccam.cfg:-
a. Enter your card reader details including cardid and boxkey if required.
b. Enter in user and pass of existing C and N lines, so if a client is currently using cccam and there user is user1 and pass pass1, use these in the settings.
c. You will need to add a new reader section for each card and C/N line used.
8. In the oscam.user you add the user who can connect to your oscam server e.g. your local user for the oscam dvbapi client and ccaam F lines:-
a. User [account] sections for each user.
b. Enter your dvbapi client user account.
b. Enter in user and pass of existing F lines also setting the max hops at which cards can be used and if they can be reshared.
c. You will need to add a new account section for each card and F line.
9. Now we start oscam with the script I provided earlier. http://linuxsat-shares.com/oscam/368...am-script.html
10. once run check your webif loads and you can also check the log for things too. This should be enough to get you up and running with oscam and in a position to remove cccam.
Hope this helps.
nice = -1
WaitForCards = 1
logfile = stdout
maxlogsize = 10 # Logfile reaches to 10 KBytes
preferlocalcards = 1
saveinithistory = 1
port = 988
monlevel = 4
nocrypt = 127.0.0.1
httpport = 9999
httpuser = root
httppwd = password
httpallowed = 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.253,127.0.0.1
enabled = 1
user = dvbapiuser
au = 1
boxtype = dreambox
port = 12000
version = 2.1.4
reshare = 1
stealth = 1
keepconnected = 1
user = dvbapiuser
pwd = password
group = 1
au = slot1
label = slot1
enable = 1
protocol = internal
device = /dev/sci0
boxid = 12345678
blockemm-u = 0
blockemm-s = 0
blockemm-g = 1
blockemm-unknown = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
group = 1
caid = 0963
label=user1 C line